Read The Ring of Lost Souls

#BlogFlash Halloween

BlogFlash Halloween (#BlogFlash1031)

Friday 24 August 2012

The Bookplex Book Cover Contest Finalist!

Recently, on a whim, I entered my cover art of the The Ring of Lost Souls into The Bookplex's Book Cover Contest. Not thinking I would do very well, I promptly forgot all about the contest.

Last week I received an email notifying me of my cover's place in the FINAL TWELVE! Yes folks, my humble little cover was considered one of The Bookplex's fave covers. So make sure you head over to their website and show it lots of love. Voting starts today and you need to get in early so as not to miss out on your chance to vote for your favourite!

You can vote on the website here. All the cover art can be found here.

There are prizes on offer, so make sure you vote, as well as let all your friends know about this fabulous offer.




No comments: