Read The Ring of Lost Souls

#BlogFlash Halloween

BlogFlash Halloween (#BlogFlash1031)

Thursday 21 July 2011

It's Been a Promotional Whirlwind of a Week!

Last week I announced that an excerpt from Emeline and the Mutants had been added to the Indie Book List blog. Well, this week that same excerpt has been added to a new blog called eBooks of Horror. It is run by the same fabulous lady, but it's main focus is the very specific genre of horror.

So you can imagine my excitement when I also got the news that my interview with fellow author, Gary Hoover (also from Fantasy Island Book Publishers), was going to publish my first ever author interview on his blog, The Artist's Studio. Make sure you check out not only my interview, but all the other great author interviews on his blog!

And to finish up my week, I have FINALLY started editing my vampire trilogy. It has been sitting there on the shelf collecting vast amounts of dust while I worry about how much needs to be slashed from it to make it readable. The first in the series, Indiana Meets A vampire, was the very first complete novel that I wrote, so while I know I need to be brutal in this edit, it also holds a dear spot in my heart.

4 comments:

Danielle Butts said...

Sounds like you've been busy :) Congrats!

Johanna said...

Congratulations on all the fabulous press! And good luck with the upcoming edit. Sounds like you have lots of fun/hair-ripping out projects ahead of you....or maybe I'm just projecting how I feel when I'm editing ;)

Gary Hoover said...

Congratulations on a productive week!!

Rachel Tsoumbakos said...

Thanks Danielle and especially Gary ;-D As for editing, I am so on the same page as you Johanna ;-/