So here is a really brief breakdown of what I have been up to:
- School - yes, I am a mature age student. I am currently studying to become a hot librarian. Or so my hubby seems to think. Hopefully I will just be one of those regular types that don't have to wear glasses and swish my hair ridiculously every time someone enters the library.
- TrueBloodNet - this is an all year gig (I write articles for them), but the True Blood season finale is in September, so I have a legitimate excuse to be all fangbangery, just like a goth teenager
- Club Fangtasia - this ties in with True Blood also. It is an awesome Halloween party being held at a local pub. So I also have an excuse to splatter red paint at a white Merlotte's t shirt and call it a costume
- Getting Emeline and the Mutants into print format - Now I can hear you all squealing with excitement (and I know some of those squeals are coming from men, so I will be discrete and not mention any names *cough* Gary Hoover *cough*). For those of you who are not yet lucky enough to own a fabulous eReading device, you will be able to purchase my book in paperback very shortly. Of course, this is another excuse to splatter red paint: this time at a book cover. By the way, watch this space for an exclusive sneak peak of the new cover artwork
- School holidays - my kids are on holidays. Some days I do nothing but separate the pair of them. Once of these days I will video it, YouTube it and let them have to face the fact that their mother is very good at embarrassing the crap out of them
- NaNoWriMo - Emeline and the Mutants was last year's NaNoWriMo. This year I have been researching a story that will be entirely different. So far I have bookmarked about 100 websites that deal with the paranormal, ghost hunting and deserted mental institutions - can you guess what my book will be about? It has a current working title of 'The Ring of Lost Souls'
Phew! I'm exhausted...time to go back to studying......(read: watching Ghost Hunters for 'research')